Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I'm Lauren, a 17 year old girl living in the North of England. I've never had a blog before but its something that I've wanted to do for quite a while now, so I thought I'd give it a go, and so Lauren's lifestyle blog was born! This blog will not have one set topic, my aim is to write about a variety of things; from makeup reviews, to photography, to what shows you should watch on Netflix, and maybe even some more serious topics every once in a while. I hope that this blog will have a little something for everyone.
So first things first I thought I'd let you readers get to know me a little bit better, so here goes...
10 things about me

  1. My favourite food is pizza - none of that plain margherita rubbish, I need pepperoni or ham or chicken!
  2. I have 4 sisters - I'm the eldest 
  3. My makeup essential is matte lipstick - I hate going out without lipstick on, I just don't look like me 
  4. I have a Ragdoll cat called Leo - who no doubt will feature in some of these blog posts
  5. I don't really have a favourite music genre, if I like a song then I'll listen to it, whether it be heavy metal or R n B 
  6. I love the TV show Friends, I must have watched every episode about 3 times each, it just never gets old 
  7. I'm currently a full time student but I also have a part time job
  8. The book I'm reading at the moment is After You by Jojo Moyes - the sequel to Me Before You
  9. I'm planning on going to University next year to study Law - somewhere in the North of England I haven't fully decided which one yet
  10. And finally, my favourite animal is an Elephant
So there you go, that's just a little bit about me. Thank you for reading, I hope that you enjoy my posts in the future, and once again welcome to Lauren's lifestyle blog!!

Quote of the day: "You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't loose it." - Robin Williams

Comments

Popular Posts